The LimeLite Jewellery story began in Dubai in 2016. Our founder; Ilke Shah, grew her private passion for crafting eye-catching pieces into a fully-fledged jewellery business designed by women for women. A year later, she was joined by her friend and neighbour; Minna Bussey; an amateur photographer and content creator for the brand. As partners, they play to their strengths - one enhancing the other. The perfect duo; Ilke is the creative driving force and Minna looks after the business interests of LimeLite Jewellery.
LimeLite Jewellery is a direct-to-consumer brand. This enables very competitive pricing within the fine jewellery market. Shop our pieces online and at small, private trunk shows without the added makeup of a big brand name or brick-and-mortar retailer. As an artisan brand, we pride ourselves on quality, style and personalisation.
- • All jewellery is made using 18k gold and high-quality diamonds and precious stones.
- • Each piece is customisable to your aesthetic. This includes resetting or modernising heirloom pieces.
- • Production times are rapid. Just contact us to arrange pieces for your special event.
- • Personalised style guidance to curate your jewellery story is also available.
- • Heritage jewellery houses are typically run by men and favour the male gaze. But our pieces are designed by women and for women; allowing you to reward yourself.
- • We personally follow your order from start to finish to ensure your satisfaction and delight with every purchase.
- • Plus,we offer fast and reasonably-priced jewellery repair for the life of your piece.
Personal - We work hand in hand with you to define and enhance your style.
Attentive - We treat each order like it’s our first to ensure your satisfaction.
Innovative - Our fashion-forward pieces have universal appeal but push the creative envelope.
Investable- Our jewellery pieces are designed to retain their value over a lifetime.
Like you, our clients are well-travelled, sophisticated, fashion-forward and modern women of the world. They’re looking for a unique piece to represent their journey designed by someone who really understands them. And they’re looking for a supportive bond with their jeweller. Over time, this may even develop into a close, personal friendship like the ones Minna and Ilke have with our existing clients. That’s our brand distinction. You’ll become part of our intimate circle. Our unparalleled customer service and personalisation are the reason our clients return time and time again to enhance their personal collections and celebrate with jewellery the key milestones in their lives.
Thank you for visiting, the LimeLite Team appreciates each and every one of you!
Ilke & Minna
You can email us at - email@example.com